Brain Teaser

BRAIN TEASER

A driver drives 30 miles per hour to the railroad station each morning and just catch their train. One morning there was a lot of traffic and at the halfway point they averaged only 15 miles per hour. How fast must they drive for the rest of the way to catch their train?

Vote for your answer in the poll below and I'll reveal the answer Sunday evening!!!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Elementary PE

When was the last time you jumped roped? Yeah, I had to think about it too....anyway, that's what I got to do for three straight hours today with nine, 1st-3rd grade classes! I probably hadn't jumped rope since middle school. BUT I did find out I can still do the double-jump, where you jump the rope twice in one jump....yeah, that hadn't happened since I was in elementary school myself.  It was a killer on the knees the first few times, I'll tell ya that :) I had a blast in PE in today, can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment